Front-End Developer Role at Prof Jim
You remember school. And it was sometimes... boring. Well, we’re getting ready to change that forever. If you’re looking for a job that redefines the future of online teaching, let’s talk.
Location: This will be remote work, either from home or a co-working office close to your home, in the India time zone.
- Experience with API technologies such as REST and JSON.
- 3+ years of experience as a ReactJS developer.
- Comfortable with version control tools like Git, Github and integrated development environments like VSCode.
- Experience with running test cases and debugging with Cypress or equivalent.
- Familiarity with UX and design application and execution.
- Experience working with an early stage startup or developing complex projects on your own Remote work experience.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage.
What we offer:
- Startups like ours provide unique growth opportunities. As part of the journey, you will learn skills that are hard to learn in a big company with siloed departments. Startups are also meant for people who think “I want work to be one of my top focus areas for the next few years of my life, and want to grow quickly as a result of it.” If you deliver 30% more work output as an average engineer in a big company like Infosys or Google, you will see 30% higher pay hikes than an average engineer at Infosys or Google.
- This is a full-time position with excellent cash and stock compensation.
Prof Jim empowers educators with AI that scans text and automatically turns them into cinematic lessons and adaptive assessments. A well-funded startup, the company has two headquarters: one in Silicon Valley, another in India. Prof Jim received the BIG innovation award in 2023 for being a leading innovation in education over the previous year. For more details, please see www.profjim.com.